There have been some changes with NAMS (The Niche Affiliate Marketing Seminar) this year, which is why I haven't been talking about it much yet. I've been waiting to see how it played out before backing it.
Well, I'm backing it. 🙂
I sent this note to my lists last week…
To sum it up — the January 2011 event will be virtual (totally online). But, the August 2011 one will be live and in person (and bigger and better than ever).
The cool thing is that you can get both for the price of one right now.
Here's the link to check it out: NAMS 2011
You can hang out with me, Lynn Terry, Willie Crawford, and a bunch more of my favorite peeps for the weekend. I look forward to it very much, and have gone through withdrawal every time I've gone home.
Unlike most marketing events – this one is family.
I'd love to meet you in person in August. 🙂
After I sent that mailing, I got a really good question from one of my customers:
Question for you? Over the last couple years I keep hearing you and others talk about NAMS. I didn't really think it was something I'd be interested until I just listened to this video (on the new sales page).
For 2011 I want to take affiliate marketing to the next level to produce recurring income. I think this could be a step in the right direction.
Am I thinking correctly that this really is for beginners like myself? I've been searching for some audio workshops to get started with affiliate marketing. Again it sounds like this could be perfect. It's a chunk of change so I'd love to get your feedback.
And this is the reply that I sent to her….
Yes, NAMS (the live event) has several tracks – beginner (levels 1&2), intermediate, and advanced. You'd get a ton of info. Some will soak in now, while other pieces will soak in the second or third time you go through the material.
The last NAMS was set up like this…
- Beginner Level 1 is for people who don't have a blog or anything yet.
- Beginner Level 2 is for people who have a niche and a blog and just aren't making any money.
- Intermediate gets into a higher level with video marketing and product creation.
- Advanced is about systems and growth.
David (Perdew) has said the August event will have 5 tracks, so not sure how it'll expand.
You'll also get the recordings for the previous NAMS events as well, too. (Not sure how long that'll last, though, but David mentions it in the sales video, so at this time you will.)
I think, if you CAN afford it and it isn't going to hurt you financially to get it, that you would certainly benefit. I actually brought my mom to the January NAMS (2010). She's a beginner blogger and really enjoyed it a lot, made some great connections, and learned a ton. She's actually starting to see more traffic to her blog, more sales, and is really excited about this upcoming year. (I'm proud of her. Can you tell?!)
If you want to learn affiliate marketing, I can't think of a better offer to recommend to you at this time.
I hope that helps.
Here are just a few of the instructors (other than me) that you can learn from at NAMS.
My Dear Friend & Brilliant Niche Marketer Susanne Myers.
The Super Smart, Super Affiliate Lynn Terry.
Learn more about Lynn Terry in this Interview
|The Guru to the Gurus Willie Crawford||
The Outstanding Paul Evans
The Awesome Article Marketer Jeff Herring
The Super Duper Bob “the Teacher” Jenkins
Here's my link if you'd like to check it out:
NAMS 2011 Conference
And, because I keep getting questions about WHO should go to NAMS, let's see if this helps. 🙂
NAMS is not for you if any of these apply…
– Your focus is eBay or drop-shipping. As far as I know, those topics will not be covered.
– You want to make money but don't want to work or put in any effort.
– You blame “gurus” as the reason you're not making money yet, rather than looking at how you can improve.
– You're thinking of attending just so you can hand out business cards.
– You've spent your savings buying courses but haven't implemented anything. (I can't encourage people to spend money they don't have or to buy courses unless they're going to profit from them. )
NAMS may be right for you if some of these apply…
– You want to build a business online with affiliate marketing as a part of it and want to learn from awesome people.
– You're READY and willing to take action.
– You're a total beginner and want to start out right OR you've already got a blog and are making some money online and want to learn how to grow that into more.
– You're a service provider and need to figure out how to get some passive income.
– You want a total immersion experience where you can just focus and soak in a ton of info over the course of a few days without distraction.
– You would like to go to an internet marketing event, and don't want to be sold to and asked to buy a bunch of stuff over the weekend.
– You want to meet positive people who actually understand what you're trying to do in your business and are willing to brainstorm with you.
– You want to make connections with affiliate marketers who might promote your products.
If you'd like to join us at NAMS – I'd love to meet you there. 🙂
Here's my link: NAMS 2011 Conference
If you have ANY questions about whether NAMS is for you, just post them below.