Online Success Cast #22: Jeff Herring
Welcome to another episode of the Online Business Success Cast.
This week, I have the amazing Jeff Herring, with me.
The audio recording of our interview is at the end of this blog post. Just look for the “play” button and listen. It’s free! Also, be sure to check out all of the resources listed below.
If you're not familiar with Jeff yet, here's more about him, but first one word of warning —
Important! When reading Jeff's bio…
Don't think Jeff is “just” an article-marketing guy and that you won't learn anything new. You'd be mistaken and would miss out on something really special.
I scribbled notes like crazy during our call. Jeff is an excellent teacher and I'll be listening to this interview again to grab nuggets that were flying by.
ok. Back to Jeff… 🙂
Discover how to create a prospect-pulling article, repurpose it into multiple marketing messages and multiple information products in the least amount of time.
No matter what niche you're in, to be wildly successful on the Internet you need five things:
- list building
- marketing messages
Article Marketing provides the answer to all five needs, faster, easier and with less overall human effort.
Jeff Herring AKA The Internet Article Guy is an internet marketer specializing in article marketing, teaching Internet marketers, authors, speakers and self employed professionals to write and market articles for more prospects, publicity and profits, and to create multiple streams of income with their articles.
Jeff's students and clients discover how to write more articles in less time, get their information in front of more eyes in as many consumable forms as possible, create a massive web presence, build a highly qualified and highly responsive list, and create multiple information products to build their information empire with their articles.
When Jeff turned his article marketing expertise on the internet, he created a flood of traffic to his web sites that he could not stop if he wanted to, and he has assured me he doesn’t want to.
Here's a picture of me and Jeff together that was taken at the NAMS: Niche Affiliate Marketing System Conference in Atlanta .
Jeff and I need a new pic, but that's us chatting over breakfast and me drinking my coffee – YUM.
Be sure to listen to the entire interview. It's another great one. Yes, I feel very blessed. 🙂[display_podcast]
Online Business Tools Recommended by Jeff (all links will open in a new window and not interfere if you're listening to the audio):
- EzineArticles.com – To get your articles in front of millions.
- Password Program – To keep track of your passwords.
- WordPress.org – For content management that you can access from anywhere.
- Phone with headset – For keeping in touch and recording teleseminars. This is the one I use: Plantronics .Audio 995 Wireless Stereo Headset
- Instant Teleseminar – To record interviews and teaching.
- A computer — or THREE!
- People in your Web World – including your list community, your social community, and everyone who you interact with.
- Articles are simply samples of your expertise.
- Jeff loves to teach “easy, simple, do-able stuff” – There's no need to overcomplicate things. But, don't make the mistake of underestimating simple. It's the best stuff.
- Make sure anything you say “Yes” to is scalable.
- Choose a niche and then go an inch wide and a mile deep before you even think about expanding.
- Your niche needs to meet the following three criteria:
- 1. Something you're passionate and knowledgable about.
- 2. Something that can make a difference in people's lives.
- 3. Something that people are willing to pay for.
- GUTS – Go Use This Stuff.
Great Resources from Jeff Herring to Check out:
LEARN MORE FROM JEFF HERE: Click here to check it out.
Be sure to post your comments below. I'd love to hear what you learned and will apply from this interview.
PS. If you can make a phone call, you can have a podcast like mine: Click to learn How to Record a Telephone Interview like I do.
I appreciate shares and I adore comments! Please share your thoughts.
SusanneMarch 2, 2010 at 4:51 pm
Another great interview Nicole.
Jeff, I enjoyed hearing you lay out your strategy for starting over with no website, no product and no list. Thank you for breaking it down into a step-by-step process.
Gail J RichardsonMarch 3, 2010 at 5:09 am
Jeff, I always enjoy hearing you explain how to do things. You always make it so clear and have an easy way to do it.Thanks for more good information
Kaye SwainMarch 3, 2010 at 7:18 am
I’ve been enjoying listening to him and others on the NAMs audio tapes I purchased. GREAT info. I’m really looking forward to listening to this and very much appreciate all of your interviews and info! Thank you! 🙂
SusanneMarch 3, 2010 at 4:28 pm
Glad to hear you enjoyed the Nams audios. Hope you will join us in Atlanta in August.
LorettaMarch 12, 2010 at 8:58 pm
Every time I hear Jeff talk about article marketing I learn some new tidbit and have one of those ah-ha moments! He just makes it so simple and takes all the fear out of it.
Collette SchultzMarch 19, 2010 at 8:43 am
Thank you for pointing out that it’s ok to focus on one area niche. So many people suggest for multi-streams of income to have a lot of sites. That was the direction I was headed but I can tell already. It’s too time consuming and draining.
My niche is subcontracting and software those two niches will take me very far.
Virtual DreamApril 27, 2010 at 1:52 pm
I’m waiting patiently for some more of your weekly podcasts. I learn so much from your guests and yourself.