Would you Like Me to Take You By the Hand and Help You To Make More Money in Just a Few Weeks — On your Schedule?
- Are you an Online Business Owner who has a digital product or course (or lots of them), but you want to leverage it to make more money?
- Your affiliate program stinks and you need help? (“Helloooooo… anyone want to promote me????”)
- You are working for a crazy person – who shares your name?
- You want to figure out how to tie in some passive income into your business?
- Are you a blogger with an audience who just can't figure out what to do to take your $200/month to $2000/month?
- Your income is either feast or famine and you just have no steady income to rely upon?
- Have you reached a plateau and you just need a quick boost?
- Or maybe you have an audience and want to figure out how to build more profit into your business?
If you've answered yes to any of those questions, I've got a few more for you…
Are you the kind of person who learns best from one-on-one interaction but you're too busy to schedule weekly phone coaching?
Who knows what could interfere with your scheduled time. The kids could be fighting in the background when you're in the middle of your call. It's hard for a busy entrepreneur to plan in advance. Trust me, I know!
Or maybe you just want to have your schedule open (like me) so you can decide on the spur of the moment to go to a yoga class or go to the beach. Who wants to have calls booked when the weather is beautiful?
Are you private about your business?
Perhaps you prefer not to discuss it in group environments? You may be like me and you just don't like to discuss your business in a group setting (in forums or in group coaching) and would prefer a more private way to learn. And, honestly, some of the forums can be pretty cut-throat. YIKES.
I'm Nicole Dean, and I would love to work with you.
Just you and me.
Here's what you'll get if you say “Yes”.
Email: You can ask me one question per day (Monday-Thursday) about your online business and I'll answer back within 24 hours (but usually very quickly). The “one question per day” rule is not strict. Just a general guideline. Some days in the beginning, you might ask me 5 per day. The next month you might ask me only 5 that whole month. It all works out just fine.
Phone: We'll do one 60 minute Zoom call per month where I can show you my screen or we can look at yours.
Emergency Support: You'll also have access to me via Instant Messenger for quick “I'm stuck” or clarifying chat questions. This is obviously as I'm available. If I'm online, you're my priority. If I'm on a walk or with my kids, it'll have to wait a bit.
When we're working together, I am your person.
And our coaching is client-led which means we talk about what YOU need and what roadblocks are holding you back.
This is not about me. I have no personal agenda. I just want you to grow and reach the goals you set with me.
- Want me to look through your sales page or your funnel for missing profits? Sweet. On it.
- Are you stuck drafting an email to send to potential affiliates? We've got this.
- Need a recommendation for a plugin? Yep. I'll show you what I use.
- Want to celebrate? Let's break out the champagne!
- Need to vent or cry or cuss and throw a fit for a minute? I got you. (Here's a tissue and a hug.)
- Want me to hold you accountable for your workouts along with your business? Easy peasy.
All I care about is YOUR growth (personal and business – because they go hand-in-hand) during our time together – and after.
And EVERYTHING we discuss is 100% confidential. Heck, I don't even record our calls unless you ask me to.
BUT… I don't want your money yet. Slow down there.
Before you sign on the dotted line, let's make sure I'm the right person to help you.
I specialize in helping passionate people to be more profitable without working themselves to death — to take your business from Average to Awesome in more ways than one.
We can work on getting you more traffic, to build relationships with your newsletter subscribers, to grow your affiliate program, and to market your business.
Do you have goals related to these topics?
Your First (or Next) Course or Membership Site
- Creating your infoproduct — or marketing it. I have created, co-created, or helped to create nearly 1000 successful infoproducts and would love to share my expertise.
- How to actually make money with your blog beyond sponsored posts. If you already have an audience and lots of awesome blog posts, I can help!
Making More Sales
- How to increase your sales using content and affiliates/JV partners.
- Optimizing your funnels to earn more from every lead.
Jump Starting an Affiliate Program and Getting your Competition to HAPPILY Refer People to You.
- Providing tools, relationship building
- Recruiting loyal affiliates both actively and passively.
- How to communicate effectively with your affiliates
- How to get other people to actually promote you. (You may be making some rooky mistakes.)
Relationship Building through your Content
- Helping you to grow your list.
- Getting a loyal blog readership.
- Making sales on your blog and through your list without feeling like a sleezebag.
Viral Marketing through Content
- How to get your business spreading across the internet like a virus.
Passive and Recurring Income
- Yes please! Let's find where we can make more. And where we can leverage what you already have for bigger profits.
- Recurring? All day long, baby! That's the stuff that lets you sleep well at night.
Outsourcing & Working Less
- How to let go of pieces of your business, streamline, and take the role of CEO instead of Gopher.
- How to have your help desk make you money instead of costing you money.
If you'd like help with any of the topics above and you meet the criteria below, I'll brainstorm with you, give you suggestions and guide you to resources to help you. We can talk about whatever you'd like. It's time just for you.
Do you qualify?
If you meet these criteria, you most likely qualify.
If you're unsure, contact me and ask.
You must say “yes” to all of these:
- Integrity is my middle name. (Well, not literally but you value integrity in all that you do.)
- I have a website already.
- I want to make the web and the world a better place.
- I believe that my competition can become my best friends.
- I want to earn a great living without working myself to death doing it. (It's ok. Money is our friend!)
You ALSO must have at least ONE of the following:
- An existing audience (a following) – you have popularity but not enough profit just yet. OR…
- Assets that are already online. Courses that you're selling or a book that you've written. It doesn't need to be selling well but it should be selling. (You basically have something up and working.) OR…
- Expertise in an offline area that you want to bring online. (For instance, you might be a therapist in equine therapy and you want to bring that online.)
If so, keep reading!!!
VERY Limited availability — (There's only one of me to go around and I really love my free time.)
NOTE: A Two Month Commitment Minimum is Required. Most people end up staying with me 6-months to a year and then I graduate them on to another coach (depending on what you're working on / focusing on next).
Why such a low rate?!
One of the most common questions I've gotten since I launched this program is “But why? If you're successful, why spend time one-on-one for such a low rate?”
My answer is three little words “I enjoy it.”
Yes, I enjoy all aspects of my business, but I really love working one-on-one with people. It's fun!
Plus, honestly, most of my coaching clients start off as my friends first and move over here.
So I just get to hang out with cool people and chat business. What's not to love about that?
My assistants are handling many parts of my business. I am free to play. And, this is what I enjoy. So, here I am.
Passive and Recurring Income is Achievable.
I LOVE my clients as much as they love me.
Tweaks are sexy when they make your existing business make more money.
Is too much passive income really possible? Never! 🙂
Walking the Walk, Baby!
Passive Income Increased 200%.
Even Ninjas Can Learn New Tricks.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What DON'T you specialize in?
I find the most joy in working with people who meet my criteria outlined above.
I do not love working with people who are just STARTING out in business. There are much better coaches out there for you, if that's you.
However, I rock at GROWING and AWESOMIZING your business once you have a direction and an audience. Then, we're ready to rock and roll.
Also, please don't sign up to discuss the following:
- installation of software or blogs or forums
- ecommerce (like a candle store or beauty products) & drop shipping
- network marketing (not my jam – although I buy a lot of products)
- Amazon FBA or eBay
- setting up networks of automated blog sites
- how to sell from stage or in webinars (I'm still learning that myself) 🙂
- graphic design
I am not an expert in those areas. However, as part of my coaching package, I'm happy to refer you to the people who I trust to handle things for me or who I would learn from.
Also, if you're into anything sleazy or yucky we can't work together. (Integrity is my core value so we can't go there.)
Honestly, if you sign up and I don't feel I'm qualified to help you with your particular needs and make an impact in your business, I'll refer you to a friend and I'll refund your money.