Welcome back to Productivity Week. This is kicking my butt. Every time I want to be lazy, I remember that I have to confess over here and it gets me going again. I hope you feel the same way!
Here’s my day so far…
1. Got up. 🙂 Always a good start to the day.
2. Got the kiddos off to school.
3. Remembered today is Wednesday, which is the day of the week that the house-keepers come, so started to panic and clean the house – fast.
5. Connected with David Perdew in Email about his latest affiliate contest. Got a link for that. Here it is: Win cool stuff from David.
6. Sent an email to my affiliates about both affiliate contests. Hoping some of them jump on the opportunity and win lots of fun stuff for themselves.
7. Sent an email to FreeAffiliateArticles.com about both affiliate contests.
8. Contacted my Virtual Assistant to ask her to please post all emails that I send to my affiliates over to this page on my affiliate center. Nicole Dean Affiliate News.
9. Got an email from one of my coaching clients who would like to connect at noon today on the phone. Plugged in my cell phone so it’ll be charged.
10. Got a password to my tech gal so she can help me streamline and optimize some things on one of my sites. (I’ll share details if it works well.) 🙂
To do next…
1. Write first draft of this month’s IncomeCPR.com lesson. It’ll be on one of my FAVORITE topics. Really excited.
3. Fold laundry. Yes, all the laundry that I washed yesterday is currently laying on the couch. Will probably watch something on Netflix while I do.
4. When my son gets home from school, I’d like to train him how to brand brandable reports so he can help me with a project.
5. See if my VA can post some of my content, including my podcasts to the NAMS Membership area and NAMS blog.
6. Check with Melissa Ingold about the next CoachingPLRContent.com package that we were planning to release tomorrow and make sure I can help with the remaining pieces.
7. Go to spinning class tonight to make up for not exercising yesterday.
How’s your day going? What’s on your agenda?
Please post your to do list for today as well as your progress. Looking forward to it!
Hugs and high fives,