Welcome back to Productivity Week. I hope you're getting a ton done. 🙂
Here’s my day so far…
1. Got up. UG. Not a morning person. Started IV drip with coffee.
2. Got the kiddos off to school.
3. Got on IM with Melissa Ingold about the next CoachingPLRContent.com package that we planned to release today. Published the sales page and then wrote the email for that and sent to customers.
4. Started brainstorming with Susanne Myers about an idea for a new niche marketing course.
To do next…
1. Finish this blog post. 🙂
2. Mail EasyPLR.com lists about the new PLR. Invite them to come check in there.
3. Finish writing this month’s IncomeCPR.com lesson today. Top priority for today. Planning on writing it while sitting out by the pool with the puppies and enjoying the day.
4. I'd normally publish my Expert Briefs for this week since it's Thursday, but I thought I only had one response. Just checked and found another one in my spam folder. So, I may do that and send my peeps their next question.
5. Get some exercise.
6. Help daughter with homework and then go to son's football game tonight.
I'm noticing that this week I haven't focusing as much as I usually would on traffic-generating activities. I may make that a priority tomorrow since I try to focus on traffic more than I have this week. Actually, my VA is posting my content on the NAMS Membership area and NAMS blog today, so I may give her some other pieces to post up there, too, for exposure.
I may also make it a priority to answer the interview requests that I got to promote BlogCPR.com today rather than holding them til tomorrow. We'll see how far I get on that report first.
How’s your day going? What’s on your agenda?
Please post your to do list for today as well as your progress. Looking forward to it!
Hugs and high fives,