Welcome back to Productivity Week. Let's get stuff done!
Here's my morning so far…
1. Got up. Always a blessing.
2. Drove daughter to school. Were late again, probably because I changed clothes before we left so I didn't end up looking scary if we were late. Funny how that works.
3. Came home, played with puppies, unloaded and reloaded the dishwasher, loaded the laundry machine, and then played a few games of FreeCell while waking up.
4. Connected with one coaching client on Skype to resolve a concern that person had.
5. Responded to the most important emails. Put off the others for a bit.
6. Connected with Tracy Roberts about possibly going on a business cruise first week of December.
7. Bugged Melissa Ingold about offering a coupon for her new PLR site that currently has some really cool PLR for outsourcing. Wrote mailing for PLR lists and will send to Outsourcing lists, too, since it's a perfect fit for them.
8. Started this blog post. 🙂
To do next…
1. Send mailings to EasyPLR.com lists and OutsourceWeekly.com lists about the above-mentioned PLR. Will likely use the email I send to OutsourceWeekly.com as a blog post here, too, depending on how it turns out.
2. Finish planning project with Melissa – will tell you about it tomorrow, hopefully.
3. Get some exercise.
4. Shooting off some new brandable reports to my Virtual Assistant to add to BrandableStuff.com.
5. Write final lesson for BlogCPR.com
6. After-school activities with daughter.
7. Open House with son to meet his teachers.
8. Date night with friends.
How's your day going? What’s on your agenda?
Please post your to do list for today as well as your progress. Looking forward to it!
Hugs and high fives,
PS. Be sure to swing by and comment at Susanne's blog, too: http://www.affiliatetreasurechest.com/1736/another-day-another-to-do-list/