Welcome back to Productivity Week. Let’s kick ourselves in the butts!
ok. This is my morning so far. Not off to a great start, but I want to show you that I don’t sit in my swivel chair for 12 hours/ day. I have a real life, too.
1. Got up. Gathered up my daughter so she and hubby could head off to school. Hubby reminded me that his car was in the shop so I’d have to drive them. I reminded hubby that our son had a doctor’s appointment at 8:30 and it would have been nice to have been reminded before we needed to leave. Threw son in the shower, headed out to drop off daughter and hubby. Of course we were late dropping of my daughter so I had to go into the school to sign her in. And, also of course, I hadn’t planned on being seen by the general public so my attire was not exactly appropriate, nor fetching in any way, shape, or form. ((SIGH))
2. Swung by the house, grabbed my son and drove him across town to his doctor’s appt. Got that handled. Made sure to get a Doctor’s note so I wouldn’t get chastised again by the Deans at the school.
3. Drove son back to school, jumped through hoops to get him checked in…
4. Headed home. Made eggs with smoked salmon and watched one episode of a show on Netflix while eating and decompressing.
5. Sat my butt down in this chair. 🙂
6. Sent out the mailing for FreeAffiliateArticles.com for the week.
7. Chatted on IM with Susanne for a few to brainstorm.
8. Got sent a sexy picture on IM from my friend, Tracy Roberts. It’s from an awesome movie called “Lost in Austen”. She sends me fun stuff during the day to keep up my spirits. 🙂
9. It is now 11am. Time for real work to begin.
My priorities for the day are…
1. Quickly post a pic on here for Marketing Monday. Hopefully it will spur on some conversation.
2. Plan my mailings for this week around the promos that I have scheduled.
3. Finish last 3 lessons for BlogCPR.com so that I can write this month’s lesson for IncomeCPR.com
4. Be done by the time my daughter gets off the bus.
5. Run daughter to after school activities.
6. Hopefully do some form of exercise and get in a shower at some point today.
How about you? How’s your day going? What’s on your agenda?
Please post your to-do list for today as well as your progress. Looking forward to it!
Hugs and high fives,