Today, I interviewed my friend, Jessica Larrew who has been selling successfully on Amazon FBA for the past 5 years.
- What is Amazon FBA?
- What it isn't? Hint: It has nothing to do with Kindle or Affiliate promos
- Why this is a great way to add an income stream
- What kinds of products you can sell on Amazon FBA
- What you need to get started.
- Some examples of how to find products using examples from her own inventory.
- How to automate or outsource some of the work.
- What are some pitfalls to avoid?
- Where to learn more. (See below.)
You can watch it all here:
If you prefer to download the video to watch later, here is the link to do that:[display_podcast]
If you want to learn HOW to get started, grab this course by Jessica at
Use this coupon to save $50: CG50
I hope you find this information valuable.
PS. If you're already selling on Amazon, check out Jessica's other courses here: Amazon FBA training