Interview Me: Free Internet Business Content for your Blog
Need to freshen up your blog content? How about a Guest Interview with me?
I want to make it easy for you to make money with my affiliate programs.
One thing I understand as an affiliate is that you're busy. I totally get that. 100% And, more importantly, I respect that as a busy marketer myself.
Therefore, I will write a unique blog post just for you that will include your affiliate links for any of my affiliate programs.
Here's the deal. You shoot me 2-4 questions. They can be your biggest burning questions or just a few simple ones for beginners. I'm not picky as long as they are about one of the following topics:
To promote EasyPLR.com:
Topics – PLR, content and content marketing, blogging, affiliate marketing, list-building, etc.
To promote JustAddSweat.com:
Topics – working from home questions, business ideas (mostly geared towards women)
To promote the Blog Tour Guide:
Topics – questions about getting exposure and endorsements from influential people in your market.
I'll write up a blog post, interview-style, that answers all of your questions and send it to you – with your affiliate link included in the blog post. 🙂
You can then copy & paste it right into your blog.
You get fresh, unique content written by me!
If you'd like in on this offer, I'll need the following:
1. Your 2-4 questions.
2. Your blog URL.
3. Your full name that you signed up for the affiliate program with (so I can look up your affiliate ID) if the interview will promote EasyPLR.com – or your clickbank ID for the others.
Send those three things to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll write it up for you.
My requirements are –
1. Your blog must be family-friendly and somehow related to online business. Plus, no yucky stuff.
2. You must promote the blog post by sending a note to your lists and Tweeting about it on Twitter.
3. No Adsense Ads in the blog post itself.
4. I have the right to refuse for any reason, at my discretion.
5. I have no time or patience for stinkers. If you're not a stinker, feel free to contact me. 🙂
6. You can't edit my words without permission – obviously, because then I'd have no idea what I was on the web saying. (Scary!)
I really look forward to hearing from you! (Remember to send the info to email@example.com)
Have a fabulous weekend!
Update: I've gotten several requests but have set aside some time tomorrow to write, so keep them coming.
I appreciate shares and I adore comments! Please share your thoughts.
Arika LewisNovember 12, 2009 at 5:12 pm
Ok – hoping you don’t think I’m a stinker! LOL I’m all over this! Thanks a ton for offering of yourself and your time in so many ways.
Nicole DeanNovember 14, 2009 at 10:35 am
You’re not a stinker. You’re MY stinker! 🙂
Lexi RodrigoNovember 13, 2009 at 8:43 am
Watch out, blog world, Nicole’s at it again!
Send me a Tweet, Nic, and I’ll promote it. Or would you rather be more selective?
Nicole DeanNovember 14, 2009 at 10:35 am
Right now, I have over 25 requests, so let me catch up a bit first, please. 🙂
Then, would LOOOOVE if you would help me to get some more.
Vince SamiosNovember 13, 2009 at 11:51 am
Hiya Nicole, we should do an interview swap 😉
Really great way to get yourself out there, I’m impressed. I’m also really impressed with your blog and online presence generally – top grade!
p.s. Might have to get you on the next “Vince’s Links” Free DIY SEO list. 😉 http://vincesamios.com/vinces-links-diy-seo
NicoleNovember 14, 2009 at 10:33 am
Thanks, Vince! You’re not too shabby yourself. 🙂
Lisa Marie MaryNovember 13, 2009 at 4:44 pm
This is totally super groovy, Nicole! Great idea! I love it, I’m going to try to put something together for my WAHM blog and I’ll get in touch with ya! 😉
Nicole DeanNovember 14, 2009 at 10:34 am
You’ve got yourself a date.
Edwin NzomeNovember 19, 2009 at 4:24 am
Hi Nicole, I am a bit busy, i do find it hard to post free content to my blog consistently or daily.
2. How can i bring in alot of subscribers to my blog.
3. How can i convince people to sign in to my list.
4. Better ways of promoting my affiliate link.
StephanieFebruary 28, 2010 at 4:19 pm
Hi Nicole, Is this offer still available? Thanks! Steph
Nicole DeanFebruary 28, 2010 at 5:06 pm
Sure is. 🙂
Info is here: