Twitter Weekly Updates for 2009-08-02
- For Busy People: Email marketing made easier. http://bit.ly/dRwa5
<- @lynnterry's blog #
- RT @SuperAffil: Hey – stop for a sec, take a deep breath and smile – we do this to be happy, remember? 😉 <– Thanks! I needed that today. #
- Thanks bunches to @SuperAffil @AureliaW @pambrechlin @AffiliateBus @wwymore @corprebel for Twitter love! #
- RT @lynnterry: Hey @NicoleDean – Got us booked for SNL8! http://tinyurl.com/lkk2jc Look fwd to hanging with you in Atlanta <- back atcha! 🙂 #
- Psssst… @BobTheTeacher ROCKS THE HOUSE! #
- RT @BobTheTeacher: @NicoleDean the call we did on OUTSOURCING is one of the picks @http://bobtheteacher.com/special That call rocked! <- 🙂 #
- Do or Do Not. There is no try. Yoda #
- Promoting your Ecourses … http://www.clicknewz.com/1985/ <- Day 2: Guest Blogging @LynnTerry's blog. Keep the comments coming! #
<– more list marketing strategies posted on @lynnterry's blog. 🙂 #
- Getting into advanced ecourse strategies on @lynnterry's blog today – http://bit.ly/CbYZL Hope you enjoy! #
- Last post in my Blog World Tour series on @lynnterry's blog -> http://bit.ly/uPiED Love the idea or hate it? Let me know! #
- Looking forward to a profitable week. If you missed my blog world tour @lynnterry's blog, you can still catch it at http://bit.ly/uPiED #
Powered by Twitter Tools.
I appreciate shares and I adore comments! Please share your thoughts.