If you haven’t noticed, I’m doing a week of lists, to experiment with List.ly to see how much my traffic / exposure / interaction changes, if at all.
Today, I decided to resurrect my past Weird Niche Wednesdays posts from my archives – in list format.
Please vote up your favorites. I’m curious which you liked the best. And, each niche is clickable so that you can see the original post if you would like.
The graphic below may take a moment to load, but it’s worth it. 😉[listly id=”1mQ” theme=”light” layout=”full” numbered=”yes” image=”yes” items=”all”]
If you find a weird niche that I’ve omittted, let me know so that I can blog about it. 🙂
Where Can You Learn about Finding a Real Hot Niche Market?
Recommended Resource #1
My friend, Susanne creates Niche Research Packs and can help you to determine if you’re entering a profitable niche or not. She’s done the research for you.
In each pack, you get…
- Detailed niche description
- Who your target market for this niche is
- List of affiliate products available
- 100 domain name ideas (plus list of modifiers for hundreds more)
- Detailed keyword report for over 1000 keywords
- 100 article and blog post ideas
- 15 different author resource boxes
- 2 different detailed marketing plans (beginner and advanced) with action steps to get you up and running right away.
- List of available PLR products for this niche
- Recommended tools and resources
Here’s the link: Niche Research Packs
Recommended Resource #2: Free Webinar by Kevin Riley
(You’ll find this hour long webinar free to listen to on that page.)