My friend Boca Beth tagged me with the 7 Weird and Random things about me. I think I may have done this one before, but I'm sure I can come up with 7 more! 😉
1. I took a year of belly-dancing classes, and still get my coin belt out once in awhile — especially when the kids are at Grandma's house and I'm alone with hubby! lol. Seriously, though, I'm terrible. Not quite coordinated enough to actually “flow”. I just look like a wiggly stick. (Pretty bad!)
2. I once did a 4 day biking/camping trip. I rode from the northern part of Wisconsin (up by the Canadian border) down to central Wisconsin, camping all the way. It was one of the neatest things and I'd love to do it again.
3. I love rollerblading. I've had rollerblades since I was 16 and I get on them every chance I get. (Again, I probably look like a dork, but I don't care!) I guess that's not really weird, but it is something I haven't shared before.
4. I hate hate hate cantelope and most other melons! The smell makes me gag.
5. I could eat burritos every single day of my life and never get tired of them. My darling husband has been sent on countless “Moe's” runs, when I'm in the middle of a project, can't cook dinner, and am getting crabby because I'm hungry. Bless his heart! 😉
6. I'm not grossed out by wood ticks. One time I actually picked 51 of them off me after a hike in the woods. I don't know if this is weird or not, but many of my friends are freaked out by them. Maybe I'm the weird one or they are.
7. My first major in college was American Studies and Linguistics. I wanted to travel and be an interpreter. (Still have the travel bug, but not much time for languages now, although I am watching some Italian DVDs in between marketing ones while I spin on my spinner each day.) Yes, I even multi-task when I exercise. I can't turn my brain off.
Now, I get to pass the mic to my other weird and wonderful friends…
Everyone else, please post some weirdness about yourself, too, so I don't feel like the weirdest one here! Would love to read about it.
Thanks for reading!