I adore Connie Ragen Green.
Why? Let me count the ways…
1. She is first and foremost, becoming one of my dearest friends, just because she’s fun to be around. She makes me laugh.
2. Secondly, she is one of the people on this planet who just makes the world a better place on a regular basis through her local Rotary club.
3. She GRABS life by the cojones (sorry guys) and just lives her life with gusto. As I write this, she’s in Finland. Tomorrow, she’ll probably be riding a camel or something. She just goes and goes.
4. She’s an animal lover and she donated money to an animal shelter in my Eddy-puppy’s name after he passed.
5. She sent books to my kids as a gift last summer.
6. She’s a survivor. I’m not even talking about the fact that she’s had cancer several times and beat it – but that she has faced many many obstacles in her life that appear to be insurmountable. But, Connie just powers on. (Thank God!)
7. Having been a homeless kid, she donates backpacks and supplies to help kids who do not have a home.
8. She made a donation to support me when I decided to host an orphan, and then has continued to support me emotionally through my entire adoption process as it’s unfolding.
9. And, she’s just about the most thoughtful, genuine person I’ve ever met.
Shall I go on? 🙂
Actually if I had only two words to describe Connie, they would be LIVES and GIVES. (Connie – I hope you like that!)
And.. that’s BEFORE I even start talking about how smart she is and how much I respect her as a businesswoman.
She also happens to be a darned smart marketer. Plus, on a much more selfish side of things… she’s also ALWAYS one of my top affiliates, promoting my stuff consistently.
That’s me on the left, our friend, Paul Taubman in the middle,
and Connie on the right.
So what’s my point? When Connie sends me an email, I open it.
And, when Connie asks me for something, I do it. 🙂
Connie says “Hey Nik, will you write a Forward to my book?” I say “Of course!”
And, when Connie says “Hey Nik, will you be on my podcast?” I say “Most definitely!”
Well, we recorded that podcast awhile ago, and she published that podcast a few weeks ago, while I was still traveling through Europe. I promised her that I’d share it here, as well, so that you all wouldn’t miss it.
So… here it is:[display_podcast]
If you like what you hear, be sure to check out the resource at the end of this blog post. You can never go wrong learning from Connie.
You can eavesdrop in while Connie coaches her friend to $10,000 per month. And, the best part? You don’t have to pay the big bucks for private coaching.
Listen in while someone else makes the mistakes – so you don’t have to.
Check that out here: Listen in on Connie’s Private Coaching Here
Resource Mentioned in this Call:
Easy PLR – Where you can get awesome content for a great price!
Want More Podcasts like this One?
If you want to hear Connie’s story – check out this podcast where I interviewed her. Connie Green Spills the Beans.