Here's another guest blog post by my good friend, Susanne Myers, of NicheResearchPacks.com
Take it away, Susanne!
Niche Marketing: Mission Impossible Style
by Susanne Myers
Let’s have a little fun with niche marketing and approach it “Mission Impossible” style. I don’t know what causes me to come up with these quirky topics and analogies when I’m writing for Nicole’s blog, but I sure hope you’re enjoying it. With that said let’s dive right in …
Your mission, should you accept it, is to connect your readers with the best solutions to help solve their problems. Let me introduce you to your team:
- WordPress Site With Awesome Content
- Redirected Affiliate Links
- Autoresponder Messages
- Niche Research Packs
Let’s start with some good news.
Building a profitable niche website is not an impossible mission. In fact, if you assemble your team and put it to good use following the steps I’m outlining below, it won’t take you long at all.
Let’s say you want to set up a new site over the summer to help pay for that new car you want to buy (I know you’re car shopping Nicole). I like doing that anytime we have a new purchase coming up or even to save up for a nice vacation or a new laptop.
Every good mission needs some sort of mission plan. Here’s yours:
Start With The End Goal In Mind
I find it helps to set some sort of goal for the site. This could be making an extra $200 a month to pay for an upcoming vacation, $50 to cover the phone bill or $2000 to make your mortgage payment each month. Without a goal, you don’t know what you’re working toward. Having the goal helps you figure out how hard you need to work, how fast you need to build your site, how much traffic you need and how big of a list you want.
Once you have your dollar amount, it’s time to find a suitable niche to work with.
Find A Problem And Solution
As I mentioned before, your job on this mission is to help people solve their problems and since we are in the US, that often involves our wallets and credit cards. Of course some of the problems are going to be solved by sharing a quick tip or explaining and idea. But since we’re in it to make a living from niche marketing, you also want to find good products to promote.
Build Your Site
Let’s bring some of our team members into play.
Team member #1 is a site (or blog) built with the free WordPress software. It’s quick and easy to install, very customizable and most importantly it’s fast and simple to add content to it. Use this team member to its fullest advantage by learning more about using wordpress and the various plugins available. For example there are quite a few good ones out there to help your readers share your posts via social media. (see those Facebook and Twitter buttons on this page for example).
Team member #2 is Redirection. Redirection is a simple plugin that helps you to redirect your affiliate links from within the WordPress dashboard. Of course any other way to redirect your links will do – just make sure you get it done.
Built Your List
Team member #3 is your autoresponder.
My favorite autoresponder to use is Aweber. (Both Nicole and I use it.)
Set it up right away and start creating autoresponder messages that send subscribers back to your niche website, share additional tips and of course make offers. Your list will be one of your biggest assets so get started here as early as possible.
Your Secret Weapon – Niche Research Packs
Last but not least, I would like to introduce you to a secret weapon – or an ace up your sleeve – Niche Research Packs. They help you set up niche websites on the fly with all the time-consuming research already done for you.
Nik says: If you use Susanne's Niche Research Packs, it's a heck of a lot faster than doing it yourself and a heck of a lot cheaper than hiring someone!
In each niche pack, you get…
- Detailed niche description
- Who your target market for this niche is
- List of affiliate products available
- 100 domain name ideas (plus list of modifiers for hundreds more)
- Detailed keyword report for over 1000 keywords
- 100 article and blog post ideas
- 15 different author resource boxes
- 2 different detailed marketing plans (beginner and advanced) with action steps to get you up and running right away.
- List of available PLR products for this niche
- Recommended tools and resources
Here’s the link to check those out: Niche Research Packs
(NOTE: Use coupon 61414 – to save $20 off any niche pack)
Please show Susanne some love and comment below.
Want to see more posts from Susanne? Check these out…
- Online Success Interview: Susanne Myers
- How to Create Niche Products
- Reinvent Yourself
- What is Link Building and How Does it Impact SEO?
- Before Building One Way Links – 3 Things You Need To Have In Place First
- Link Building Frequently Asked Questions
- How to Declutter Your Online Business
- How to Create Passive Income and Summer Fun
- Affiliate Marketing Lessons That I Learned at The Bowling Alley
- Skip The Latest And Greatest Marketing Techniques and Stick With Stuff That Really Works