Easy Affiliate Marketing
There are lots of people who try and make affiliate marketing hard.
Actually, that's not so much the case as there are a TON of different ways to make money with affiliate marketing. The hard part is choosing the easy one for you.
I just found this video from my friend, Liz Tomey, and by “my friend” yes, I've known her for a few years. No, we don't vacation together or paint each other's toenails, but I know and like her. 🙂
I also enjoy chatting it up with her hubby Jamie Bing (who happens to also be her affiliate manager), too.
So, back to the point of this blog post, Liz created a wonderfully simple video and I really enjoyed it.
BUT, that's not the reason why I'm posting it here. I'm sharing it because I think it can really help a lot of you to see through the fuzz and come up with a course of action.
Kind of like those Claritin commercials where they pull the plastic off the screen to show everything crystal clear? Like that.
So, quit reading this and click play right now! 🙂 Geez. Bossy, aren't I.
If you're ready to rock and roll with one of Liz's ideas,
you can Grab the Tax Man PLR Blowout Package here.
Now some info that Liz gave me to help explain what's going on here.
Easy Affiliate Marketing: Do This and Repeat Every Week – And Profit!
Private label rights has been a hot topic over the last several years and for a good reason.
When you get private label rights to a product, you can take that product and turn it into your own content or your own product.
Imagine all the time you will save NOT having to create all the content…
As affiliate marketers though sometimes we are overlooked on the private label rights front, so today I wanted to dedicate this post to helping you learn how to use private label rights content to explode your affiliate marketing…
Affiliate marketing should always start with building a list in your chosen niche. This is key…
Simply setup a squeeze page giving something of great value away for free in exchange for the visitors name and email address. (I use this autoresponder.)
Videos are awesome to use in your marketing because of the conversions that they can produce. Anytime you can get private label rights to videos you need to snatch them up!
Side Note: Liz Tomey has just released a huge package of private label rights products that include video workshops, video product, video reviews and so much more. This will help you a ton in your affiliate marketing and you can get the entire package PLUS personal coaching from Liz at here: PLR Package
Now once you start building a list, you basically have a license to print money. 🙂
You simply find a (edited to add: GREAT) product related to your niche and send an email to your list about it. They buy, are happy, and you make money.
It really is that simple…
Now once you have your list, you can also do other things to profit from it.
Adding bonuses for buying through your links
Review products and sending the reviews to your list
Create products that you own and sell to your list
And so so so much more!
So here's the plan step-by-step…
1. Create a squeeze page that gives something away for free to start building your list
Note: You can use PLR content to create your free offer.
2. Review a product and create a message to send to your list that has a link to the review. You can then load this into your autoresponder and each person who joins your list will automatically get it.
Note: In Liz Tomey's Tax Man PLR Blowout package she gives you 25 video reviews of 25 different products that you can send to your list. You can get these by clicking here -> Tax Man PLR Package.
3. Find a product to promote to your list, and create a bonus to give to people who buy through your link. Create a message to send to your list that has a link to your bonus offer. You can then load this into your autoresponder and each person who joins your list will automatically get it.
Note: You can use PLR content to create your bonus product. You can get incredible PLR content to create your bonus with by clicking here -> Tax Man PLR Package.
4. Find good PLR content and use it to create your own product. Create a message to send to your list that has a link to your product in it. You can then load this into your autoresponder and each person who joins your list will automatically get it.
5. Rinse and repeat steps 2, 3, and 4….
This is the best way to create an autopilot income hands down!
If you actually DO this, then ALL you have to concentrate on is driving traffic to your squeeze page.
So, there you go. There's an entire plan using PLR content as an affiliate marketer!
Now where do you get all this private label content from?
I recommend that you check out Liz Tomey's Tax Man PLR Package.
In this package you'll get private label rights to video reviews, entire workshop and coaching programs, products, and more that are ALL personally created by Liz Tomey…
Not only that, but Liz is also offering personal coaching showing you how to use all the content too!
Now there are only 500 of these packages that will be sold, so make sure you go and grab one if you want it right now.
Remember, you can get an extra $50 in PLR from EasyPLR.com as a special bonus.
So, here’s what to do if you’re interested in this package:
1. Check out Liz Tomey’s amazing offer by clicking here: Grab the Tax Man Blowout Here!
2. If you decide to purchase, go ahead and order.
3. Be sure to check out the additional offer. I grabbed that one, too.
4. After you order, look around at EasyPLR.com and pick out the article packs that you’d like (max. $50).
5. Send your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the names of the PLR packs that you’d like as your bonuses.
6. Start downloading like crazy! And, get ready for Liz’s coaching.
7. Apply and profit. 🙂
I appreciate shares and I adore comments! Please share your thoughts.
VickyJanuary 5, 2010 at 6:56 am
Thank you Nicole for sharing such interesting and useful information.
Creating a squeeze page and start building my list will be now on the top of my “goals for the 2010 year” list.
Reggie BarnettJanuary 27, 2010 at 9:55 pm
I agree with Vicky this will be one of my ’10 goals to growing my online business
MikernSeptember 10, 2010 at 4:52 pm
Nicole, do you offer any in depth coaching for affiliate marketing?