Carrie tagged me in Blog Tag so here's more than you ever wanted to know about me.
Four Jobs I’ve Had :
- Camp Counsellor
- Purchasing Dept for a Bank
- Writing Bank Manuals
- Virtual Assistant
Four Places I’ve Been On Vacation :
- Las Vegas
- Crater Lake, Oregon
Four Tunes That Play In My Head :
- Theme to Barbie Mermaidia (thanks to my 4 year old)
- Whatever was playing in the car on the way to drop my 8 year old off at school
- Monster Ballads – Yes, I'm a dork, but this is usually playing while I work. (It explains some of my weirder posts.)
- And, oftentimes, the theme to SpongeBob Squarepants. (thanks to the kids again)
Four Favorite Dishes :
Four Websites I Visit Daily :
- MomMasterminds – the #1 where I learn and grow in my business.
- LadyPens.com – to approve and decline articles
- www.moms.aweber.com – to check and see if my lists are growing and to update them and write more.
Four Books I Really Love :
- Dance Through Time (Time Passages Romance) – I love all her books. I'm a time-travel junkie.
- http://www.lynneklippel.com/webwonderwomen/index.htm – I just finished Web Wonder Women and enjoyed it much.
- “When You're About To Go Off The Deep End, Don't Take Your Kids With You.” – written by my friend, Kelly Nault
- The rest of the books I've read lately have all been work-oriented ones. 🙂
Four Places I’d Rather Be :
- In bed
- At the beach
- on a bike ride
- by the pool
Four Blogger Friends I'm Tagging :